Blackminer F1-Ultra contains 2 hashboards, which upgrades the hardware design and product structure of Blackminer’s previous product series. This miner runs the same algorithms as the Blackminer F1 Mini+.
Core Hardware Upgrade
The upgraded core chips are used to improve the performance by more than 20%. The machine performance is more stable and powerful.
The algorithms are optimized, and the optimization rate of different algorithms can reach 5% to 15%.
The algorithm performance may be different by ±5% as published.
A major change of overall structure of the equipment is completed, which makes the whole machine more reasonable in terms of force and heat dissipation. The transport failure rate in the producing area is only 0.1% ~ 0.2% at present.
No power supply included.
The power supply requirements: DC 12V output, power greater than 1400W.
Power Supply：DC 12V
Power：Supply power >1400W is recommended
Volume：430mm × 290mm × 240mm（with package）
360mm x 140mm x 200mm (bare)
Operating ambient temperature：-30℃ ~ 40℃
- The miner will be delivered within 7 days after payment confirmed.
Warranty & After-sales Service
The after-sales service policy of Blackminer F1-Ultra is as follows. Once purchased, it is deemed to be an approval of this policy.
1. No refund or return after payment, regardless of whether it is shipped or hosted.
2. A 200-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
The following events will void the warranty:
1. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Blackminer team first;
2. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
If these happen, a charged repair service will be provided.